Youth Employability Network (YEN) is a registered Network/social enterprise. YEN started working as a group of youth volunteers from different walks of lives in November 2017. Youth Employability Network working with a vision to create an enabling environment for youth, where they can have more opportunities for their resilient livelihood, decent work and entrepreneurship. YEN has 12,688 members (SMEs, Individuals, private organizations and departments) with the organization engaged to promote their concerns and help them integrate better with the rest of the society. YEN has objectives of Empowering youth for resilient livelihood thought provision of better economic opportunities,
Youth Employability Network has linkage with private and public organizations, international collaborators, government institution and district governments. YEN has implemented number of projects in Pakistan. The key specific areas of our working are;
- Empowering youth for resilient livelihood
- Engaging youth for developed and skilled human resource
- Awareness on Safe, orderly and regular Labor migration for overseas employment.
- Financial Literacy Training to Youth & SMEs
- Research and institutional development